• Relocation Information

  • Mississippi Employment Security Services: 601-469-2851

    Central Electric Power Association: 601-625-7422
    Mississippi Power Company: 1-800-532-1502
    Southern Pine Electric Association 1-800-231-5240

    Urban Residents, Forest Utilities: 601-469-2921
    Rural Areas, Rural Water: 601-857-2433
    Rural Public Utilities: 601-961-5459

    Centerpoint Energy: 601-469-2661

    Bellsouth: 1-888-757-6500

    Garbage/Trash Pick-Up:
    Urban Residents, City of Forest: 601-469-2921
    Rural Residents, Scott County Solid Waste: 601-469-5181
    Chambers/Waste Management/Clearview Disposal: 601-536-3084

    Cable TV:
    Northland Cable Television: 601-469-3712

    Car Tags:
    Automobile tags may be purchased or renewed at the Scott County Tax Collector’s office located in the Scott County Courthouse. When trading in a tag for credit, out-of-state tags are worth no value. However, if trading a Mississippi tag, credit is issued. Call 601-469-4051

    Voter Registration:
    To become eligible to vote in Scott County, one must be registered with the county.

    The Circuit Clerk’s office, located in the Scott County Courthouse. Call 601-469-3601