About the Chamber
The Forest Area Chamber of Commerce plays a key role in business, industry, economic development in Forest and Scott County. The Chamber supports existing Forest businesses, works to attract new corporate citizens, and promotes civic, cultural, and recreational activities that improve the quality of life for Forest residents.
Why Join the Chamber
Chamber Membership – It’s a wise investment.
Membership into the Forest Area Chamber of Commerce provides you benefits and opportunities, AND it helps you to stay focused on what’s going on in Forest and Scott County. It is the Chamber’s goal to advance the civic, economic, and social welfare of our community and its citizens. Here are just a few good reasons why you should consider membership into the Chamber!
- Wonderful networking opportunities through various events
- Ribbon Cuttings for new businesses
- Referrals- We only refer Chamber members to those looking for specific product or services
- Free Internet listing in the Chamber’s On-Line Business Directory
- Leadership opportunities – serve in leadership positions on a variety of activities benefiting Scott County.
- Chamber Plus Insurance – information on insurance for small business owners
Allyce Lott-Executive Director